The submission of an ATTCP application is a significant undertaking. Prospective applicants should contact the program lead to set up an initial pre-submission meeting to discuss all aspects of the approval process prior to the investment of time, money, or other resources.
- Chapter 13 of the 2016 Nonresidential Compliance Manual
- 2013 Title 24, Part 1, Section 10-103-A or 10-103-B
- 2016 Title 24, Part 1, Section 10-103.1 or 10-103.2
- Title 24, Part 6, Section 120.5
- Title 24, Part 6, Section 130.4