The INDIGO program is established by Assembly Bill 209 (Chapter 251, Statutes of 2021). Eligible projects:
- Enhance electrical grid reliability.
- Electrify processes that use fossil fuels.
- Incorporate energy storage or renewable resources.
- Increase energy efficiency.
- Develop and deploy novel decarbonization technologies and strategies, including carbon capture.
Projects that benefit an oil or gas production, processing, or refining facility are not eligible.
1 - 1 of 1 events - VIEW CALENDAR