- Solicitation Type
- Grant Funding Opportunity
- Solicitation Number
- Solicitation Status
- Industrial Decarbonization and Improvement of Grid Operations
- Release Date
The purpose of this solicitation is to provide cost share funding to applicants that apply for and receive one of the following:
- An award under an eligible federal Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) for a project that meets the requirements of this solicitation, or
- Subsequent funding from the U.S. Department of Energy to continue research from a previously awarded federal grant that also received Energy Commission federal cost share funding under GFO-21-901 or this GFO (GFO-22-902) for a proposed project that meets the requirements of this solicitation.
- Deadline for Written Questions (Ongoing)
- CEC Application Due Date (Ongoing - See specific due dates in Section II.A. of Solicitation Manual)
- Questions and Answers (See Solicitation Files)
- Addendum 1 (See Solicitation Files)
- Addendum 2 (See Solicitation Files)
Please contact the Energy Commission agreement officer for the solicitation.