Thursday, July 16, 2020
09:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Remote Access Only
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will conduct a workshop to discuss energy resilience inrelation to zero emission vehicles (ZEV) and the “three revolutions” of transportation electrification,automation, and mobility as a service. The workshop is part of the CEC’s 2020 Integrated EnergyPolicy Report Update (2020 IEPR Update ) proceeding.
A quorum of Commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken at the workshop.
The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 andthe recommendations from the California Department of Public Health to encourage physicaldistancing to slow the spread of COVID-19. The public is able to participate and observe theworkshop consistent with the direction in these Executive Orders. Instructions for remoteparticipation are provided below.
The three-part workshop will be held over two days
Notice and Meeting Schedule
- Notice of Workshop on Zero Emission Vehicle Resilience and Three Revolutions in Transportation
- Session 2 Meeting Schedule
- Opportunities and Challenges for the Three Transportation Revolutions S2 1. Giovanni Circella, UC Davis
- National Laboratory Agent-based modeling of potential mobility futures using BEAM S2 2. Zach Needell, Lawrence Berkeley
- Making Equity Real in Autonomous Vehicles S2 3A. Hana Creger, Greenlining
- Cruise’s Approach to Automated, Electric and Shared Transportation S2 3B. Nadia Anderson, Cruise
- Platooning and Autonomous Heavy Trucks S2 3C. Mike Roeth, NACFE
- Automated and Intelligent Systems S2 3D. Mollie Cohen, D’Agostino
- Global New Mobility Coalition (GNMC) Presentation S2 3E. Maya Ben Dror, World Economic Forum