Thursday, July 16, 2020
02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Remote Access OnlyAdd to Calendar
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will conduct a workshop to discuss energy resilience inrelation to zero emission vehicles (ZEV) and the “three revolutions” of transportation electrification,automation, and mobility as a service. The workshop is part of the CEC’s 2020 Integrated EnergyPolicy Report Update (2020 IEPR Update ) proceeding.
A quorum of Commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken at the workshop.
The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 andthe recommendations from the California Department of Public Health to encourage physicaldistancing to slow the spread of COVID-19. The public is able to participate and observe theworkshop consistent with the direction in these Executive Orders. Instructions for remoteparticipation are provided below.
The three-part workshop will be held over two days
Notice and Schedule
- Notice of Workshop on Zero Emission Vehicle Resilience and Three Revolutions in Transportation
- Meeting Schedule for Session 3
- Clean Miles Standard for Ride-Hailing Services S3 1. Shobna Sahni, California Air Resources Board
- The Foundation of an Electric Fleet Future S3 1A. Rohan Puri, Stable Auto
- Ride-Hailing’s Climate Risks S3 1C. Don Anair, UCS ETNC
- Scaling Electric Vehicles with Lyft S3 1E. Jon Walker, Lyft