Monday, June 28, 2021
09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Remote Access Only
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will host a workshop to solicit feedback on light-duty electric vehicle infrastructure projects. The workshop will seek to gather stakeholder feedback on the following draft solicitation concepts:
- Electric vehicle charging to serve multi-unit dwelling residents with a focus on disadvantaged and low-income communities and affordable housing (approximately $8.5 million).
- Electric vehicle charging that increases charging access in rural communities (approximately $4.8 million).
The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 and the recommendations from the California Department of Public Health to encourage physical distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19. The public is able to participate in the workshop consistent with the direction in these executive orders. There will be opportunities for public comment. Instructions for remote participation via Zoom are below.
Notice and Agenda
- Notice of Staff Pre-Solicitation Workshop for Light-Duty Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Projects Serving Rural and Multi-Unit Dwelling Residents
- Reliable Rural Charging Solutions Draft Concept Document
- Draft Concepts EV Charging for Multi-unit Dwelling Residents