- The Compliance Period 2 Draft Verification Results have been posted for publicly owned utilities.
- The 2019 Renewables Portfolio Standard Annual Reporting Deadline has been Extended to September 1, 2020
- 2019 Annual Reporting Instructions have been posted
- 2019 WREGIS Reporting Guidance has been posted
- 2019 RPS Reporting Checklist has been posted
The RPS eligibility guidebook is the authority for facility certification requirements and generation reporting requirements. The guidebook is the primary resource to learn about RPS participation and overall program guidance. Please also refer to its corresponding RPS Resolution No. 17-0712-04. Previous guidebook editions are also available.
The RPS program uses an online portal to interact with stakeholders. The portal is used for program involvement activities, including:
- Viewing a public list of RPS facilities.
- Applying for RPS certification of a facility.
- Reporting generation claims to Energy Commission staff.