- The Compliance Period 2 Draft Verification Results have been posted for publicly owned utilities.
- The 2019 Renewables Portfolio Standard Annual Reporting Deadline has been Extended to September 1, 2020
- 2019 Annual Reporting Instructions have been posted
- 2019 WREGIS Reporting Guidance has been posted
- 2019 RPS Reporting Checklist has been posted
The RPS program uses an online portal to interact with stakeholders. The portal is used for program involvement activities, including:
- Viewing a public list of RPS facilities.
- Applying for RPS certification of a facility.
- Reporting generation claims to Energy Commission staff.