The purpose of this Request for Proposals is to select a contractor team to support CEC with experience and expertise in developing and implementing approaches to evaluate the social costs and non-energy benefits of the deployment of clean energy resources. The Energy Assessments Division (EAD) has multiple responsibilities to evaluate different pathways for achieving California’s clean energy goals, including those established in the 100 Percent Clean Energy Act of 2018 (Senate Bill 100, De León, Chapter 312, Statutes of 2018). This technical assistance may include support in developing standard approaches that CEC can use to evaluate such factors as land-use impacts, public health and air quality, water supply and quality, economic impacts, and resilience. CEC will use these approaches to support multiple responsibilities, including evaluating different clean energy deployment scenarios to meet SB100 goals. The approaches may also be applied, as appropriate, in other CEC programs to evaluate their social costs and non-energy benefits.
- Pre-Bid Conference Presentation (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Bid Conference Attendee List (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Bid Conference Event Recording (See Event Page)
- Addendum 1 (See Solicitation Files)
- Questions and Answers (See Solicitation Files)
- Notice of Proposed Awards (See Solicitation Files)