Tuesday, October 27, 2020
09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Remote Access WorkshopAdd to Calendar
The California Energy Commission (CEC) will conduct a pre-rulemaking workshop to discuss and seek comments from interested parties regarding energy data collection to support implementation of Senate Bill 350 (SB 350, de León, Chapter 547, Statutes of 2015) and to improve California energy analytics.
A quorum of commissioners may participate, but no votes will be taken.
The workshop will be held remotely, consistent with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 and the recommendations from the California Department of Public Health to encourage physical distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19. The public can participate in the workshop consistent with the direction in these Executive Orders. Instructions for remote participation via Zoom are below.
Notice and Agenda
- Title 20 Chapter 7 Article 2 Changes
- General Changes Presentation
- PACE Presentation
- CCR 1353 Presentation
- Hydrogen B_R_Diesel Presentation
- Natural Gas Storage Presentation
- EVSE Presentation
- CCR 1304 Generation Presentation
- Proposed Language - Chapter 3. Data Collection Article 1. Quarterly Fuel and Energy Reports
- Title 20 Phase 2 Justification - Proposed Changes to California Code of Regulations Title 20, Division 2, Chapter 3 California Energy Commission