The purpose of this solicitation is to accelerate the adoption of advanced energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies at California food processing plants, demonstrate their reliability and effectiveness, help California food processors work towards a low-carbon future, and benefit priority populations. The technologies to be funded by this Grant Funding Opportunity (GFO) will help reduce energy costs, maintain product quantity and quality, and reduce GHG emissions associated with food production.
Submission Deadline and Time
- 1st Round Deadline to Submit Applications: 01/25/2023 by 11:59 p.m.
- 2nd Round Deadline to Submit Applications: 03/08/2023 by 11:59 p.m.
- Pre-Application Workshop Presentation (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Attendee List (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Event Recording (See Event Page)
- Questions and Answers (See Solicitation Files)
- Addendum 1 (See Solicitation Files)
- Applicants are encouraged to also reference the previous GFO-20-307 Q&As provided for additional guidance (See Solicitation Files).
- Notice of Proposed Award (See Solicitation Files)
- Revised Notice of Proposed Award (See Solicitation Files)