This is a competitive grant solicitation. The California Energy Commission’s (CEC’s) Clean Transportation Program [https://www.energy.ca.gov/programs-and-topics/programs/clean-transportation-program] announces the availability of up to $7,000,000 in grant funds for projects to design, engineer, construct, install, test, operate, and maintain a hydrogen facility in California that will produce 100 percent renewable hydrogen from in-state renewable resource(s). The facility, once constructed and operational, will be a source of 100% renewable hydrogen which will be utilized for transportation fuel. Projects will produce hydrogen that will meet California regulations when dispensed at the station for use in on-road fuel cell electric vehicles (FCEVs), both light-duty and medium-/heavy-duty.
Deadline and Time:
- Deadline to submit Pre-Application Abstracts: June 11, 2021 - PM PDT
- Deadline to submit Full Applications: September 22, 2021 - 5PM PDT
- Deadline to submit Post-Pre-Application Workshop Questions: July 28, 2021 - 5PM PDT
- Addendum 1, purpose of addendum is to make revisions to the Solicitation Manual. (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Event Recording - Zoom (See Event Page)
- Pre-Application Workshop Attendee List (See Solicitation Files)