The purpose of this solicitation is to provide cost share funding to applicants that apply for and receive one of the following:
- An award under an eligible federal Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) and meet the requirements of this solicitation, or
- Follow-on funding from the U.S. Department of Energy to continue research from a previously awarded federal grant that also received Energy Commission federal cost share funding under PON-14-308, GFO-18-902, or this GFO and the proposed project meets the requirements of this solicitation.
To suggest federal funding opportunities that the CEC might support with cost share, please fill out this form. For all other questions related to this solicitation, please contact the Contract Agreement Officer listed in the solicitation manual.
- Deadline for Written Questions
- Anticipated Distribution of Questions and Answers
Answers will be posted periodically
- Deadline to Submit Pre-Federal Funding Award Applications (Phase I)
Refer to Section II.A.
- Anticipated Notice of Proposed Award Posting Date (Awardee will receive a Letter of Intent)
30 days after the deadline to submit applications for that federal funding opportunity
- Submission of evidence of federal funding award and non-CEC cost share to the Energy Commission
No later than 60 days after federal funding Award
- Anticipated Cost Share Confirmation from the Energy Commission
30 days after submission of evidence of federal award and additional cost share
- Anticipated Energy Commission Business Meeting Date
90 days after the screening of the federal award documentation
- Anticipated Agreement Start Date
30 days after the Energy Commission Business Meeting
- Anticipated Agreement End Date
No later than four years from the execution of the agreement.
- Pre-Application Workshop Presentation (See Solicitation Files)
- Pre-Application Workshop Recording (See Event Page)
- Addendum 1 (See Event Page)